Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions TAXI UNO
It is assumed that the customer has knowledge and agrees with these terms and conditions. If special conditions are agreed upon, these will apply additionally.
Applicable to all customers, travelers and persons using TAXI UNO taxi service.
- The general terms and conditions apply to the passenger transport that TAXI UNO offers to its customers.
- Applications for the transport of people to the airport, train station or other location are only done by e-mail or via the website. Only if our consent can be made by telephone. However, we are not responsible for misunderstandings for the latter.
- When making a reservation, the customer must provide all data relating to the requested transport. This includes the name, address, telephone number, number of people, destination, dates and times of transport. For airport or station transport this also includes the flight or train number of the arrival journey.
- Toll and parking costs are always payable by the customer unless otherwise stated on the offer.
- Wearing a belt is required by law. A fine for not wearing will be recovered from the traveler.
- Income loss due to damage or contamination by the customer such as spills, vomiting, … will be charged. The amount of € 50 to € 250 will immediately have to be paid to the driver.
- In case of erroneous or missing communication of the data mentioned in article 3, TAXI UNO can not be held responsible for the non (timely) execution of the transport.
- TAXI UNO is in no way responsible for delays, incorrect bookings or information and the additional costs that may have been charged.
- Invoices are payable 10 days after receipt. In case of non-payment on the due date, a fixed fee of 10% of the total amount will be charged, automatically and without any form of notice of default. A negligence interest of 9% will also be passed on to the customer, in case the customer does not pay his invoices. Complaints or objections must be communicated in writing and registered within 7 days of receipt of the invoice in order to be admissible.
- If a transfer is booked by a travel agency or company for third parties, the former are also responsible for the costs if they can not or do not want to be borne by these third parties.
- In case of cancellation of an order the following rules apply: 48 hours before the order: no costs for the customer. 24 hours before the order, 25% of the amount will be charged. In case of cancellation less than 24 hours before departure 50% will be charged, and in case of cancellation less than 12 hours before departure 75% of the total amount of the offer will be charged. With a NO SHOW the full 100% of the price quotation is charged. Of course, a receipt or invoice will also be issued here, depending on whether it concerns a private or professional (VAT number) customer. In this way the customer can turn to his / her cancellation insurance.
- TAXI UNO emphasizes its professional attitude to do everything possible in order to bring people to their destination in time. However, TAXI UNO will under no circumstances assume any liability for failing to deliver goods or persons on time at the destination, irrespective of the type of possible damage caused. Our liability will in all cases be limited to the maximum amount of the transfer regardless of the extent of the directly identifiable damage. Indirect damage is not eligible for compensation.
- TAXI UNO can under no circumstances be held liable for any damage caused by force majeure (eg traffic jams, strikes, weather conditions, road works, traffic, …….)
- Deviations from these conditions can only be enforced against us if they have been confirmed by us in writing and by registered mail.
- Belgian law applies to this agreement. Only the courts of the judicial district of Hasselt are authorized to take cognizance of the possible disputes.
General booking conditions
General booking conditions TAXI UNO
We thank you for the confidence in our company. Please carefully read the instructions below and take this into account. Only in this way can we offer you an optimal service. Our services are performed by well-trained drivers. They are aware of the current traffic, and take the road that they think is most suitable to make the journey as smooth as possible.
* On outward journey :
– The driver will pick you up at the agreed time. Please be ready 5 minutes before departure. If 15 minutes after the agreed time no driver is present, please contact us on the following number: 0032 (0) 471789821 (24/24 only available in emergencies !!!)
– We assume normal baggage per person. However, if there are special requests or concerns, or you have extra baggage, a golf bag, a wheelchair, etc. please inform us of this at the reservation.
* When traveling back :
– The driver will wait for you in the arrival hall with the logo of your company or name.
– Meeting points:
@Brussels Airport: in the arrivals hall on the right side, near the JAVA coffee corner (please note that we are only 20 min. After landing of your flight, this is to give you the necessary time to check out and pick up luggage. ).
@ Brussels South: at Sam s Cafe, near the exit of Thalys and Eurostar.
@Other airports: at the meeting point or exit of your gate of the airport concerned.
– If the driver is not present 15 min after check-out, please inform us on the following number: 0032 (0) 471789821 (24/24 only available in emergencies !!!)
– General: It is very important to provide the correct flight information when booking. However, if there is a change, please inform us as soon as possible. We follow the arrival flights, so in normal circumstances we see small delays via flight information on the internet. In case of delays of more than 1 hour it is advised to inform us in time. If there is a luggage problem, you should also inform us so that the driver can take this into account. The payment is made in cash / credit card to the driver or on invoice (to give this payment method in advance upon reservation).
* With cash payment or credit card, the traveler receives a payment ticket.
* If the company is responsible for the costs, it receives a detailed invoice in the half / end of the month. Please always give us a mobile number of the traveling person, and vice versa our emergency number. For example, after office hours and / or during the weekend, it is possible to intervene efficiently with possible changes, delays, etc. This often avoids unnecessary costs for both parties.